Friday, March 27, 2020

Photographic Travel Essays to Spark Daydreams

As we all hunker down in our homes to stop the spread of Covid-19, we need inspiration to keep us looking forward to the future when this will pass. I've created a YouTube channel to share my travel essays and photographs to inspire you to keep your travel daydreams alive! Listen, watch, and plan!


Olive Groves and 30

Travel along with me as I visit Tuscany with friends before my 30th birthday. This travel journey takes us through Lucignano, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Sienna, and San Gimignano.




The Blizzard Wedding

Listen along as I take you on my journey from England to Sweden during a blizzard to attend my friend’s wedding. 


Right now, the Earth is breathing easier with less pollution, and we must be mindful of how we travel responsibly in the future. 

Be safe and stay home!

No comments: